1. Use of this site is provided by Singaji Educational Society subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Your use and access of the website constitutes acceptance of these Terms andConditions as at the date of your first use of the website.Terms and Conditions.
3. You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a matter which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhabit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
4. Singaji Educational Society reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions as modified automatically. You should therefore review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
5. Singaji Educational Society takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and Singaji Educational Society shall not be responsible or liable,directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
6. All intellectual property in the website and the material or information it contains (including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trade marks (registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of Singaji Educational Society or its third-party licensors. Commercial use publication of all or any item displayed on the site without authorization from Singaji Educational Society is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license by Singaji Educational Society to use any item displayed.Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made, and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. Some materials that have been outsourced have been published on the website with all the necessary permissions from the relevant copyright owners (who are not part of Singaji Educational Society). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested from the individual copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
7. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Singaji Educational Society reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the website at its own discretion.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
10.If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.